Hello beautiful mamas! Now that I am a mom of 2, I have to manage different needs for each of my boys. This October, Walmart’s exclusive baby brand, Parent’s Choice is celebrating 20 years of bringing you the best for all things baby. Parents Choice’s extensive product assortment offers baby essentials in key categories such as skin care, nutrition, bedding, diapering, and feeding necessities. I love that Parents Choice provides everything I need for both my 2-year-old and my newborn! Of course, I have to share some of my favorites things from Parents Choice that get me through life with 2 under 2! If only Parents Choice would also send a housekeeper and a nanny too…..lol!!!
1. Parents Choice Newborn Bibs: Phoenix has pretty bad reflux and these bibs keep him clean when he spits up (constantly!!)
2. Parents Choice Section Plates: Atticus is so my child and does not like his food touching! lol I love that these plates keep everything separate with perfect portions sizing.
3. Parents Choice Glass Bottle with Silicone Sleeve: I prefer glass bottles because it keeps my milk warm longer and love the sleeve for easy handling.
4. Parents Choice Fleece Sheep Blanket: I love this blanket because it is super warm and its the perfect size for both my kids!
5. Parents Choice Lovie Blanket: When Atticus was a baby, he loved his blush animal blanket, so of course I had to get one for Baby Phoenix!
6. Parents Choice Stainless Steel Bottle: I love this bottle for travel and transporting refrigerated milk.
7. Parents Choice Drink and Snack Cups: These are my favorites for Atticus, I put grapes and blueberries in as snacks, he loves it!
8. Parents Choice Plush Tummy Time Mat: My baby boy Phoenix prefers being on his belly due to his reflux, I love that this mat is soft and easy to transport.
I invite you to view the full line of Parents Choice Products HERE, and I hope you are having the best time ever being a new mommy! It ain’t easy, but you can make it easier with products that help!!